The Clubhouse at Anatolia offers a wide variety of amenities and activities to residents all available during Social Center hours (9:00 AM - 9:00 PM). Our friendly staff are welcoming and always ready to help with any questions. For many Anatolia residents, the Clubhouse is a gathering spot. Discover everything the Clubhouse at Anatolia has to offer.
- 3 pools (kid pool, family pool, exercise/lap pool)
- 2 spas
- Fitness room/gym
- BBQ pits in the cabanas by the family pool
- Free Wi-Fi (Ask the front desk for the current password)
- Billiards and game room with foosball table
- Play Room
- Social area with reading nooks upstairs, fireplaces, comfortable indoor seating areas perfect for casual conversations
- Balconies overlooking the pool/patio area and Eagle's Nest Park
- Tennis and basketball courts adjacent to the Clubhouse
- Taekwondo Classes
- Book Exchange
- Free classes:
- Yoga: Every Tuesday at 6:00 PM and Saturday at 10:00 AM
- Zumba: Every Thursday at 10:00 AM and Friday at 6:00 PM
- RIPPED: Every Saturday 9:00 AM
- Pilates: Every Thursday at 6:00 PM
- Fitness Boot Camp: Every Thursday at 7:00 PM
- Free clubs:
- Scrapbooking Club: Every Tuesday from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Knitting Club: Every Wednesday from 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Julie Garcia, Private Trainer
- Christie Underwood, Zumba Instructor | (916) 600-4641 | christieunderwood.zumba.com
- Michelle Midgley, Yoga, R.I.P.P.E.D., Pilates and Boot Camp Instructor
- John & Kristi O'Brien, Anatolia Family Taekwondo | (916) 798-7918 | anatoliafamilytkd.com
UPSTAIRS GAME ROOM & study room
To request the billiard equipment or the foosball, please visit the front desk. Staff will retain your member card, which will be returned at the end of your game session. Game equipment may be reserved in person for 45 minutes at a time for use by you and your guests. You may also request a television remote control for use while you are playing your game. The Study Room has been rearranged with a table and chairs to provide an atmosphere that is quiet and comfortable to read, relax, or work on your computer or mobile device.
THE ANATOLIA CLUBHOUSE BOOK EXCHANGE
The Anatolia HOA has placed many books in a dedicated area upstairs in the Clubhouse for a "Book Exchange," where members can come take-a-book or leave-a-book. These books have been donated. There is no check-in or check-out. Please use the honor system. Also, feel free to donate additional books if you're inclined.
USE OF FITNESS CENTER ON MONDAY
As a reminder, each Monday the Fitness Center is for use by members only. You may access the Fitness Center by scanning your card at the side entrance from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM every Monday. Guests are welcome from Tuesday to Sunday after 9:00 AM, and must be signed in at the front desk by the sponsoring member.